Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 894,295 Dinar in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)