Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,072,034 Dinar in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 811,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)