Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02834 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 682,349 Dinar (﷼ 24,077,345) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 677,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)