Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03536 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 814,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 774,977 Dinar (﷼ 21,916,514) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)