Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.484 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 678,409 Dinar (194,733 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)