Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.791 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 433,430 Dinar (114,343 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (35 minutes ago)