Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.207 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 651,675 Dinar (203,175 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)