Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 289,875 Dinar (76,263 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)