Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.371 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 572,862 Dinar (14,550 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)