Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.244 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 559,353 Dinar (15,019 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)