Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.494 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 526,197 Dinar (14,034 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)