Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.192 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 778,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 716,904 Dinar (₨39,408) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)