Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.726 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 471,316 Dinar (126,509 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (42 minutes ago)