Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 268.531 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 323,244 Dinar (RM1,204) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)