Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 295.225 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 846,246 Dinar (RM2,866) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)