Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.29609 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 799,159 Dinar (2,699,033 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 752,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)