Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.29416 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 740,703 Dinar (2,518,016 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 697,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)