Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.29269 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 333,670 Dinar (1,140,016 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (22 minutes ago)