Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32952 IQD / UGX
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 330,302 Dinar (1,002,374 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)