Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 877.819 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 515,027 Dinar (C$587) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)