Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.600 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 890,645 Dinar (117,188 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 689,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)