Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 879,778 Dinar (€605) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (23 minutes ago)