Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 453,002 Dinar (€366) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (41 minutes ago)