Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 478.143 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 689,442 Dinar (1,442 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)