Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 389.375 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 758,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 691,992 Dinar (1,777 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rajahmundry costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,042 (about 2 hours ago)