Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.296 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 838,981 Dinar (254,530 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 763,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $330 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Leeds costs £2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reggio Calabria costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)