Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1198.750 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 916,890 Dinar ($765) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 731,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)