Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 732,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 732,000 Dinar ($627) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)