Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.431 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 762,287 Dinar (6,278 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (24 minutes ago)