Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.080 IQD / AFN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 740,344 Dinar (43,345 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 0.160 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (31 minutes ago)