Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.294 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 914,758 Dinar (R$ 2,553) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 742,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (5 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)