Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.967 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 974,156 Dinar (﷼ 3,093) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 745,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (38 minutes ago)