Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.930 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 789,558 Dinar (﷼ 2,539) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 696,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)