Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.705 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 972,910 Dinar (126,272 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)