Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.900 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 843,241 Dinar (94,743 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)