Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.965 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 880,148 Dinar (98,179 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (24 minutes ago)