Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.524 IQD / SSP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 619,191 Dinar (65,016 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)