Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.968 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 819,147 Dinar (RD$ 34,177) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 717,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)