Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.298 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 802,620 Dinar (243,362 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 795,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)