Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 284.585 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 831,673 Dinar (RM2,922) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 3 hours ago)