Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,326 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.198 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 505,301 Dinar (R 6,001) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)