Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,051 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.252 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 889,541 Dinar (R 9,054) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)