Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,879 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.031 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 972,833 Dinar (R 11,577) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 805,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)