Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.314 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 456,535 Dinar (R$ 1,226) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (31 minutes ago)