Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.423 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 465,527 Dinar (10,028 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)