Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 325.570 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,178,882 Dinar (3,621 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)