Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.280 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,155,521 Dinar (3,457 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (41 minutes ago)