Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.607 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,116,230 Dinar (3,460 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)