Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1345.413 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 965,998 Dinar (€718) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 807,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubbo costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €450 (about 3 hours ago)