Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 342,559 Dinar (₩330,931) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)