Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 497,593 Dinar (€399) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)