Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.036 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,080,087 Dinar (₩1,042,956) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 800,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)