Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 309.559 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 463,559 Dinar (﷼ 1,497) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)