Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.742 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 863,911 Dinar (﷼ 2,736) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)