Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 497,114 Dinar (₨27,529) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)