Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.309 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 497,640 Dinar (₨27,181) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)