Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.274 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 415,362 Dinar (₨22,730) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (44 minutes ago)