Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 17.375 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,057,929 Dinar (60,887 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 794,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 3 hours ago)