Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 17.358 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,460 Dinar (62,475 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 809,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)