Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08835 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 479,216 Dinar (Rp 5,424,354) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)