Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 294,528 Dinar (₨16,982) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)