Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.333 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 773,725 Dinar (₨44,639) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 721,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)