Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,233,990 Dinar ($1,057) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 800,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)