Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,246 prices entered by 1,036 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 327.165 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 424,537 Dinar (1,298TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)