Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,886 prices entered by 975 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.378 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 424,425 Dinar (1,300TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)