Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,742 prices entered by 775 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 212.289 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 858,003 Dinar (4,042TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)