Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.906 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 759,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 717,207 Dinar (E£ 10,562) in Ismaïlia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)