Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.291 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 315,430 Dinar (₨27,937) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)