Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02835 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 747,968 Dinar (﷼ 26,380,644) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 731,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)