Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02829 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 793,759 Dinar (﷼ 28,061,479) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 776,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)