Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02841 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 696,557 Dinar (﷼ 24,522,177) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 678,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)