Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1664.309 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 579,111 Dinar (Dinar 348) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)