Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1667.375 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 489,951 Dinar (Dinar 294) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)