Cost of living comparison between Iranshahr, Iran and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03618 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 424,243 Dinar (﷼ 11,726,055) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (41 minutes ago)