Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03476 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 820,730 Dinar (﷼ 23,609,163) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)