Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.937 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 496,337 Dinar (S/. 1,375) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)