Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.781 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 904,932 Dinar (CH$508,134) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 694,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (35 minutes ago)