Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,015,730 Dinar ($858) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (33 minutes ago)